Would You Do A Saturday?

SA53

DIS Veteran
Hello there,

We are heading to DL in March and will be there Sunday-Sunday with a 5 day hopper. The Sunday's are travel days (get in late, leave early) so are out of the picture but I am torn as to what days to go to the park? Should we spend our last day at DL/CA or go Monday-Friday and miss the bigger crowds on Saturday? Is it important to spend your last day at the park for the idea of well, spending your last day at the park or be more realistic and say that you will get more rides and less crowds during the week? There will be a day we don't go to the parks, I just can't figure out what day that should be????

Help!!!!

K in SA

I personally avoid going to the parks on a weekend. We always go on the beginning of the week. I believe that Mon-tues are the slower days. You could always hit the beach on Sat, take a tour of Hollywood, etc. there is so much to see in southern cali. Have fun on your trip

Defientely skip the parks on Sat if you can. Traffic will be better on Sat to go elsewhere since midweek it may take a while to get to the beach, etc.

Jenn

I don't mind saturdays in the park they are a pretty crowded though. One of the reasons I would go to the park on a Saturday is if it was the off season and I wasn't going on Friday because the fireworks and fantasmic only show on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Normally though if you know how to get to the park early and use fast pass you won't be waiting in line that much even if you do go on a Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter