Would this Patio Fire Pit be allowed?

Bdev13

Earning My Ears
Hello I was looking at fire pit that maybe allowed at the Fort but would also have function back home, would the model be allowed?

fire pit.JPG

I should state that I have looked at the pictures of the ones allowed and only question this one because of the top.

campfire-pits.jpg
The comment to consider in this document is "Please notice the solid metal top design preventing exposed flame....."

Your picture is not clear whether it's solid or more like a chimney. If it's a chimney, I would say that it would NOT be allowed.

If that stack on top is open to the flame then probably not considered approved. It has to be a solid top. If that stack is solid, then you should be good.

Can you clarify?

No, because it has openings in the top chimney.

Basically, the only one you can get is this one. I know the posters show others, but they are much harder to find and more expensive.

I am staying at the cabins in April. 2 questions. Are you allowed to have a fire pit in the cabins and 2, can you rent a fire pit for the week? Thanks

I am staying at the cabins in April. 2 questions. Are you allowed to have a fire pit in the cabins and 2, can you rent a fire pit for the week? Thanks
Some how how, I think they frown on fire pits of any type IN the cabins. :rotfl2:

Outside at the cabin sites though, I believe they are allowed as long as it conforms to the guidelines of the types and not that close to the cabins themselves.

As far as "Renting" them, I have never heard of this being done. That's not to say it's not available... Just haven't heard of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter