Would there be Free dining left?

KTwiegs

Mouseketeer
Am I crazy to think there would be any free dining left for the rest of the year? And of course I would want a value hotel.
I got a pin code email. Does that matter?

There are some still left but not sure what exactly is available. The pin code may make a difference but it may not.

It all depends on when you want to go. For our week in September there is a value and a few moderates with free dining available still.

I checked this morning, and the only free dining rooms available were at the Expensive resorts like Beach & Yacht Club - the CLUB level, and the Grand Floridian on the "Concierge" level. So the extremely high cost of the rooms available was more than what dining would cost, so it outweighed the benefit of free dining! There were NO rooms left between Dec. 10 - Dec. 21 (OR WHENEVER THE OFFER ENDED) at any economy or moderate resorts, and very few at the very pricey hotels and condo units.

All Star Sports is showing availability for the end of September through the first part of October right now.

Am I crazy to think there would be any free dining left for the rest of the year? And of course I would want a value hotel.
I got a pin code email. Does that matter?

Your email should contain a link to take you to a special place to check availability. Use that - because what is available through your pin code will possibly be different inventory than what is available through the regular free dining promotion.

Just go on the website and look! Just checked this morning for my dates in August and was able to switch to Wilderness Lodge and I know there were a bunch of resorts available, include Pop. Just go on and put in your dates to see what's open.

Not sure about your pin code, but if you're on the fence, time is running out for the free dining offer on the website. You only have until Friday, July 8 to book...which is two days from now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter