Would someone post a picture of a shower cap on a scooter on the tiller for rain purposes, please.

@Bete I could take one of my own personal device with a rain cap/shower cap on the it, but it's not going to look anything like a rental ECV will.

If you are using Walker, just ask the delivery person to show you what area (and how) to cover with the rain cap.

In the meantime, maybe someone who is currently renting can take a minute to upload a picture for you! :) I understand the desire to see something firsthand - it makes everything kind of "fall into place" for me when I can pair a visual with a description! :)

oonupload_2017-9-28_11-46-45.pngupload_2017-9-28_11-46-59.pngupload_2017-9-28_11-47-9.pngupload_2017-9-28_11-52-43.png

The first picture is the bag of shower caps I bought at Dollar Tree. The second picture shows one shower cap. The third picture shows the shower cap over the joy stick on my power chair. Now the ECV will not have a joy stick. The fourth picture is of the tiller of an standard ECV. The electronic part is in the center of the picture. The shower cap fits over the red area on the top to over the white spot at the bottom

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!