Would love to join the "gang"

dixiegirl

sorry but those dolls really creep me out!!
Just booked my next trip to the World - going Oct 11-18th and want to drop a nice chunk of weight before I leave. I am so happy to see this board and all of the support that goes along with it. I would love to be a part of the WISHers and join in on all of the fun.

Welcome to WISH :) Have you decided on a plan? We would love to hear about it!

Welcome Dixiegirl!!!! Good Luck with whatever plan you have. Please let us know. Some of us may be trying the same thing and may be able to answer questions for you!!

I just found this thread and would also like to join in the fun! I need to lose about 50 lbs. before Dis Con in December. We invested in a recumbent bike for our Christmas present and I am trying to ride every morning before I shower and go to work. I have found that if I don't exercise then, I won't exercise at all (too mentally tired after work, I guess). I'm down 7 lbs. since we got the bike, so I guess it's helping. I just haven't been very regular about it. I will try the journaling and lots of water. So many of you seem to be way ahead of me, but I won't let it discourage me.

Let's go, Dixie!! Us newbies have some catching up to do!!

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter