Would love an animal print Mickey head iron on

lpizzuro123

DIS Veteran
We are leaving tomorrow (YEAH). We are eating one night in Boma and I would love a Mickey head (animal print design) to iron on a black tshirt. I purchased some animal print material but cannot figure out how to put it on the tshirt. The Mickey head should be about 4 or 5 inches round.

Is there anyone out there can help me? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Linda

You could applique it on, by sewing around the edges. Also could use something like Wonder Under, a fusible web material that you cut to fit your shape, then iron on the fabric, then peel off the paper backing and iron onto the shirt. Lastly, you could use fabric glue (my last choice, as it can make the fabric stiff).
If it's something I don't plan on wearing much, I would use the Wonder Under. Otherwise I would use the Wonder Under, then applique it (I've had things peel off after a few washings if I don't applique them).

Thanks so much - I am heading to Michael's later today. I will see if they have anything you mentioned.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter