Would like to send care packages but need someone to send them to.

flakypuff

DIS Veteran
We have used adobt a soilder many times. We have donated lots of items to different churches, schools and such.
Since I am always here on the boards I thought this would be a good place to ask.:lovestruc
I know there are many familes here that have a loved one serving. My family would like to send some mail to some needing a little love:love:

Two suggestions-if there are National Guard soldiers deployed from your area you can call the armory and ask them for information on how to send packages to the unit. You can also use the site anysoldier.com to find units and soldiers with needs.

Two suggestions-if there are National Guard soldiers deployed from your area you can call the armory and ask them for information on how to send packages to the unit. You can also use the site anysoldier.com to find units and soldiers with needs.

Thank you so very much:thumbsup2

I am currently deployed, one of the sites my fellow soldiers and myself go to is booksforsoldiers.com On that site there is requests from soldiers serving around the world you can click on any of them get the info and send them anything you would please. The site is very great and always has great responses!

I am currently deployed, one of the sites my fellow soldiers and myself go to is booksforsoldiers.com On that site there is requests from soldiers serving around the world you can click on any of them get the info and send them anything you would please. The site is very great and always has great responses!

GREAT! Thank you. I did go to the anysoilder site also. I got a few names there but I will also go to the above site too. thank you and please stay safe:hug:

GREAT! Thank you. I did go to the anysoilder site also. I got a few names there but I will also go to the above site too. thank you and please stay safe:hug:

We appreciate your service...my daughter just got out after 7 years and her hubby just re-upped is in Korea

Just contact the USO. They can direct you. I serve onboard the USS Maryland and we have many families from the state send us care packages.

If you are from select states you can send to sailors from a namestake ship or USO will direct you better.

MM1 Edmondson

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter