Would it be o.k. to let a 13 year old boy go to Disney Quest by himself for awhile?

Jazzy

<font color=purple>Queen of the snake threads!</fo
I need some help and advice from all of you teenagers. Next Christmas, my son(who will be 13 at the time) and I will be spending a week at WDW. It will be just the two of us. He is very interested in going to Disney Quest and I was wondering if it is the kind of place that I could leave him at for a few hours while I go do some other things. Would he enjoy it there by himself? Can he do the activities and games there by himself or would it be better for me to stay there with him? Any input you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

i wouldn't worry- i'm 13 and i know would be fine by myself at disney quest- there's A LOT to do! don't worry!

~AFgirl

NEXT TRIP!! Spring Break 2001- BWI and 3-day Wonder!

Thanks to those of you who answered my question about my 13 year old son going to Disney Quest by himself. You all say to let him go and that he will be fine. I will take your suggestions and let him go. He is really anxious to go to Disney Quest and I know he will have a great time! Thanks again!!

i'm 13 and i just got back from WDW and i was aloud to go anywhere and do anything

See you later.
Morgan
mic-min01a.gif

yeah, it should be fine!! I wondered around for a few hours and it was fine and there is lots to do!

Disney vacations-
3/96-DxL(8 days)
9/97-WL(9 days)
9/98-FWC(9 days)
9/99-WL(9 days)
6/00-PO/CR(16 days!!!)
12/00-DL(1st time!!) Fairfield Inn(3 days)
Upcoming trips-
12/01 DL
6/02 WDW!
REMEMBER-It all started with a mouse!!!
tvmickey.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter