Worth it?

I like Daisy Duke!

daisy_duke.jpg

Absolutely worth it. Prices vary depending on what time of year you go so if you're not locked into a certain date you can get a reasonably priced site. We just went again a couple weeks ago and had a full hook up site for $65 a night. That in my opinion compares to an off site hotel and I have my own kitchen, food and bed. Also don't have to worry about bed bugs or god only knows what took place on the mattress in that low priced hotel. Besides if you stay off site then they nail you for $14 a day to park your car at WDW. Onsite guests get free parking at the parks and use of WDW transportation. There's nothing like starting the day sitting out side with a cup of coffee while listening to the birds chirp. I've also stayed at the onsite resorts and you just don't get to do that. Don't forget to bring the kids bikes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter