Worst Room View Pics Thread

That's what I like to call "The Disney Dumpster-Dive" view! I usually ask for that (so I don't get a 'view' upgrade if it's not necessary)
I'm confused by your post lol! You mean you don't want a view upgrade, so you specifically ask for a bad view? I'm so curious - I have to ask - why? I've never met anyone who wouldn't take a view upgrade (except for specific circumstances, like it meant the longest walk in the resort or a smaller room but better view. But to just blanket say you don't want one - never heard that before). Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging because it makes no difference to me, but I'm just super curious and nosy!

I used to work in the hotel industry. I never like to pay for "stupid" (IMO) upgraded rooms ie: pool side, pool view etc. So I have found that if I ask for the "worst" view, most of the time I'm pleasantly surprised that it's not too bad! And honestly, the only time I'm in my room at Disney is to sleep so I'd never really be around to enjoy a stellar view! (we did get a fab room at BC once as a pixie dust surprise for my DD graduation) So that's my Dumpster view story :)

I used to work in the hotel industry. I never like to pay for "stupid" (IMO) upgraded rooms ie: pool side, pool view etc. So I have found that if I ask for the "worst" view, most of the time I'm pleasantly surprised that it's not too bad! And honestly, the only time I'm in my room at Disney is to sleep so I'd never really be around to enjoy a stellar view! (we did get a fab room at BC once as a pixie dust surprise for my DD graduation) So that's my Dumpster view story :)
OK, thanks for replying! :-) . I guess I don't get why you just don't make any requests as opposed to requesting a bad view, unless it's just semantics for the story and that's what you mean! I know I'm overthinking this, sorry about that, I don't know why it got stuck in my head, I'll let it go now lol!

Oh *light bulb* - do you mean just book the "worst view", not request the worst view? OK, now I will work on letting it go!!!!

This is definitely NOT the worst view, more in line with "If only.....". In this case, if only the tree was a little bit shorter, we could have had a free fireworks view.
This was a standard view from GF's Sugarloaf building, marina side 3rd floor.20200905_123117.jpg

Wow, that was pretty nice anyway. Considering it was standard view. You don't have some hedge pruners lying around, do you? lol

...how about THIS for a view?

enhance

....or this?

enhance

[...personally, I feel the RAIN adds to the general ambiance...popcorn:: ]
I think the worst part of that room is the lack of privacy to sit out and enjoy the weather. The thatch rooftop I could live with. A bad view at disney beats a great view at work.

I think THIS might be the winner though seems inappropriate wording to list this in reservation as ANY kind of view. Come on now, brick wall on the window?!!

LOL! OK this was mine- 3 years ago!!!
It wasn't as bad from this different angle!
Honestly, I look back at that trip and room as wonderful!!

View attachment 221464
[/QUOTE]
This looks similar to being in a live action version of ‘Clockwork Orange’. Brutalistic 1960s UK architecture, with a touch of the Soviet.
Viddy well little brother, viddy well.

Attachments

• E4126293-B5E1-4B74-87CF-B4DB68702E7A.jpeg
    E4126293-B5E1-4B74-87CF-B4DB68702E7A.jpeg
    35.2 KB · Views: 13
  • AF1670DA-F59B-4BF3-A7EB-09E32D8A9ECE.jpeg
    AF1670DA-F59B-4BF3-A7EB-09E32D8A9ECE.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 13

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!