Worried about pet loop

Shannone1

<font color=green>Don't sweat the small stuff<br><
When I originally booked our FW trip last fall, I requested loop 1300 because we did not have plans to bring our dog. Things have changed though and we now need to bring him along (we are going over Easter break). I just called the reservations number and asked if it was too late to change to a pet loop. The lady on the phone sounded like she had no idea what a pet loop even was. She called the FW resort and found out they are loops 1600-1900. She said she made a note that we wanted loop 1800 but couldn't guarentee we would get it. What does that mean ?? If we won't get 1800, will it at least be another pet loop ?? Is there a chance we are going to bring our dog all from way from Michigan with us only to get there and find out they don't have a place for us to stay with him ?? It seems like it would be harder than this to get a pet loop during a busy holiday week !?!?

Don't worry. If your reservation has been modified for a pet loop, they will put you in a pet loop. Even if all of the pet loops are completely full, they do open up some of the other loops as "overflow pet loops". In fact, this happened to us once and it was not a problem.

Just make sure that your pup is actually on your reservation and that you have a copy of your modified confirmation (that states "Pet loop requested"), should you incur a problem.

Don't worry. If your reservation has been modified for a pet loop, they will put you in a pet loop. Even if all of the pet loops are completely full, they do open up some of the other loops as "overflow pet loops". In fact, this happened to us once and it was not a problem. Thanks..that makes me feel so much better, whew :)
Just make sure that your pup is actually on your reservation and that you have a copy of your modified confirmation (that states "Pet loop requested"), should you incur a problem. Do you think I should I call back and ask them to send me a modified confirmation, or will they send one automatically ??

If it were me, I would call back and confirm that your pet is listed in your reservation. I would also double-check that they mailed you a copy of your modified reservation. 95% of the time I get a confirmation when I change a reservation but there's that 5% that I don't. As I mentioned before, if there is a problem when you check in and they don't have your pet listed, you won't have a leg to stand on if you don't have it in writing that you requested a pet loop.

Keep in mind, I tend to be over cautious on everything and like to be prepared for any problem that might come up. You could say I'm obsesive-compulsive??:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Yeah, don't worry we've come in at a fully booked time before and they did not have the pet loop request in our reservation and they accomodated us. Also keep in mind that every loop is a good loop at FW. Some may be a little more convienient to things than others but you won't be disappointed.

There are pet loops other than the 1600-1800 loops. We have stayed in 300 twice with our dog and it is a preferred pet loop. In fact there were a number of dogs in this loop both times. I don't recall for sure, but I actually think the 1600-1800 loops are the non-preferred pet loops (meaning the only difference is that they don't have cable). But don't quote me on that. We stayed last July 4th weekend in 1700, IIRC, and it wasn't a preferred loop, just a full hook-up pet loop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter