World ShowerCase Lovers

GreysLuverGrl

Earning My Ears
Hey World Showcase Lovers (as much as I am!) I got some questions for you guys!!!!!

1. If you only had time/could ONLY PICK 1 Movie/Small Attraction for your family in World Showcase what would be your preference? What Movie/Small Attraction would be easiest for you to talk someone into if they only had made time for 1 Movie/Small Attraction at Epcot during their day?

1. O Canada

2. Impressions de France

3. China Movie

4. American Adventure

5. Gran Fiesta Tour Ride

6. American Adventure

7. Living With the Land (Can we Include this one because it's sort between Future World and World Showcase)

NOT Including Frozen Ever After

My pick would be American adventure. It’s a great attraction and wonderfully done. I’m also impartial to impressions de France as I enjoy the music but I always have to see American adventure before I leave Disney.

So for me personally - Living With the Land. Peaceful, educational, slow moving boat ride - classic EPCOT.

But for something for everyone - Gran Fiesta Tour ride - slow moving boat ride, bright, musical, colorful - classic Disney.

If you do a movie, do Impressions de France, love it! :)

So for me personally - Living With the Land. Peaceful, educational, slow moving boat ride - classic EPCOT.

But for something for everyone - Gran Fiesta Tour ride - slow moving boat ride, bright, musical, colorful - classic Disney.

If you do a movie, do Impressions de France, love it! :)

This exactly! :thumbsup2

I find the location and theatre in Canada to be a great way to end a walk around the WS, especially on a hot and crowded day! It's very cool and quiet (and I find it very funny, I know the jokes are stupid)!

I don't count Land in there, so I'll say American Adventure. Go listen to the Voices of Liberty and enjoy the rest of the show... if it is during Christmas season I would stress this even more as the Voices of Liberty are not to be missed at Christmas-time.

I would select the American Adventure for the World Showcase attraction, but any of those options are great. I would try to make room for two attractions, so you can do Living with the Land. I think Living with the Land is an under-rated ride at Epcot.

Living with the Land is not in WS (not even remotely or half-way), but if you want to include it as a choice, that's fine. If you are including FW attractions, you might want to throw the Pixar shorts in the mix as well.

If you have younger children, my choice would be Gran Fiesta. It's bright, colorful and fun.

If you have tweens to adults, I would do American Adventure, but it's 30 minutes long, so it's a bit of a time commitment. If American Adventure is too long, then I would opt for Living with the Land.

Only one? Living with the Land. Even though it is squarely in Future World.

But we try to hit LWTL and Gran Fiesta Tour every trip, and rotate through the France, Canada, and China movies, usually seeing one per trip.

Grand fiesta!!! I love that ride. The atmosphere is so cool boating through a restaurant and it feels distinctly Disney still.

I wanted to love O, Canada, but that film made me so queasy even though I don't normally get motion sickness.

Since you put Living with the Land in the mix, I'd pick that one. It's difficult to make the choice, though.

Truly in World Showcase, I would say either Gran Fiesta Tour, or the American Adventure.

I do indeed love Living with the Land, however, that is not even remotely close to being in World Showcase, as there is another entire pavilion (Imagination) between the Land, and the World Showcase. However, if you still want to include the Land, then I would say Living with the Land would be my first choice.

That having been said, I think you are selling EPCOT short if you call all of those minor attractions. In the grand scheme of what EPCOT is (or at least, was) all about, to me, at least some of these (Gran Fiesta, American Adventure, Living with the Land) are not minor attractions. They are really the bread and butter of the EPCOT experience, those along with Imagination, Spaceship Earth, and a host of attractions that are no longer with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter