World ShowCase do you go Canada-Mexico or do you start in Mexico and end in Canada

Tampa Girl

Earning My Ears
World ShowCase do you go Canada-Mexico or do you start in Mexico and end in Canada? Do you prefer to go opposite of the crowds or do you go with the crowds/go with the flow/traffic around World Showcase?

Seems when I'm usually there I usually see most of the crowd make their way from Canada-Mexico after spending the morning at Future World/doing the big rides-most of the crowd goes the same way from Canada-Mexico after doing future world/living seas/Land Pavailion?

So do you prefer Canada-Mexico or follow the crowd from Canada-Mexico?

We go Canada > Mexico. We usually go during F&G and tend to be more excited about the foods at the kiosks in the "front half" of WS when we head in that direction, so we head there first. We're doing F&W for the first time this year, so we might switch it up a bit just because!

We usually always go Mexico to Canada. I don’t really have a reason necessarily it’s just what we do :confused3

We always do Mexico to Canada. Starting in Canada feels backward to us. But sometimes it's a nice change of pace to go the opposite way

We do both. We'll usually go Canada to Mexico, then go back the other way. It's especially helpful if there's a festival going on, because if we're too full by the time we get to the other end to try food there, we get a break and then start over on the end we didn't try. lol.

Short Answer: It Depends

Long Answer: The original theory was that when entering most parks, most people tend to go right, so I tend to go left.

Having said that, certainly not a hard and fast rule, and many people will do just the opposite. Also, all of the Disney "Tricks" try and change that. FP, ADR, etc. make things different. With the lack of "Rides" in WS, I can easily see people doing the exact opposite, hitting the "Boat Rides" In Mexico and Norway.

Mexico to Canada "feels" right, but if we have just done Soarin' or have FP and/or reservations we will do the opposite!

We don't have any special way of going. Most of the time we enter through the IG since we tend to stay at those resorts and there is really no reason we turn whatever way we turn. Most of the time it depends on what way we turned the day before, what we are in the mood for, if we have a destination in mind or are just rambling around. If coming from the main gate, again no pattern it depends on where we went the day before, if a festival is going on what we tried the day before, if we have ADRs, etc. We go to Epcot just about every day of our trip and have been known to circle WS two or three times just wandering around, backtracking and doing things on a whim.

If we are staying at an Epcot resort, we do Mexico to France/UK and then head out the IG. Poor Canada barely gets any love from us!

Depends on where the sun is. We usually go the opposite way of where it is shining, so not to get it in our eyes. Mind you that does not always work if we are craving stuff from France, we will make a beeline for some french sweets. OR if we are craving margaritas or nachos from Mexico.

We do Mexico to Canada every trip and come to think of it I have absolutely no idea why

World ShowCase do you go Canada-Mexico or do you start in Mexico and end in Canada? Do you prefer to go opposite of the crowds or do you go with the crowds/go with the flow/traffic around World Showcase?

Seems when I'm usually there I usually see most of the crowd make their way from Canada-Mexico after spending the morning at Future World/doing the big rides-most of the crowd goes the same way from Canada-Mexico after doing future world/living seas/Land Pavailion?

So do you prefer Canada-Mexico or follow the crowd from Canada-Mexico?

As a child we always did Canada -> mexico because my dad hated “staring at the sun” if you went the reverse way. So now as an adult i continue to go that same way, as i was kinda conditioned to naturally go that way as a kid lol!

First Epcot day we start in Mexico. Second Epcot day we start in Canada. If we have a third day, we got whichever way we feel like, but usually Mexico.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!