World Showcase do not miss

For us, nothing in the World Showcase is a must do, but a couple that stand out:

Voices of Liberty, and the Show in the American Pavilion Theater

Other than that, just wander around.

Dan

Here are mine:
- Les Halles in France. The jambon beurre sandwich is the best ham & cheese ever. Add a cappuccino and dessert to make it perfect.
- Mexico pavilion. Awesome theming and atmosphere. The boat ride is nice and rarely has a wait. I like the margaritas at La Cava del Tequila, but they are way overpriced.
- Katsura Grill at the Japan pavilion has good food, and it's a really nice peaceful place to relax and refresh.
- The rear areas in the Morocco pavilion are very well themed and a nice place to explore.
- Bands at the UK pavilion.

We've spent a lot of time at World Showcase. I think part of the reason that we like it is that it allows us some time to be spontaneous
THIS. Although I am a planner I don't live or die by a touring plan, whether inside or outside the Disney bubble. I like being able to stroll from country to country with no set agenda in place other than taking it all in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!