World Series MVP Parade

firegurl

Mouseketeer
I am the main planner for a trip with my family and several close friends (and their families). The majority of us are HUGE baseball fans. While we cheer on our home team the most (even thought the are the worst team in baseball right now) we are just fans of the game. We are planning a trip in 2020 which will also be the week that the World Series ends. We would love to catch the parade in Magic Kingdom with the MVP. My issue is that until maybe the day before, you won't really know when it is happening. If the final game happens to be on Monday night, we won't find out until Tuesday that the parade will be Wednesday but obviously this is all dependent on the number of games and when the series actually starts. So, my question to all of these amazing planners-How would you plan ahead? I tend to make my dining reservations based on the park(s) that I am going to be in that day. If I am making reservations 180+ out, I feel stuck. I don't want to have to re-plan an entire trip in 24 hours but I don't want to leave the plans wide open for this either.

I am such a planner that I need help planning how to not-plan???? :confused3
Basically we are all super excited for our long talked about Disney trip together, we would also love to catch a little bit of an extra experience.

Sorry.

Crystal-Ball-OutOrder-LgB.jpg

Well in the years past it has been the first week in Nov. If you are planning to go then you need to book your room 11 months in advance. It is a busy time at disney with the f&w race and Jersey week.

It does appear that the Cubs (2016) and Astros (2017) went the first Saturday in November - presumably the first Saturday after the World Series ended. But I can't find anything about the Red Sox going last year ... maybe every team doesn't always go? Anyway, it would be pretty cool to see whichever team ends up winning in the parade, so good luck with your planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!