World of Disney Pumpkin Decorating Kit

lorli

Perfectly Pixieish
Okay I'm really trying here. Has anyone already received the carving kit: World of Disney Pumpkin Decorating Kit from the Disney Store. I'm wondering what patterns are in there. I have bought several in the past and I don't want too many duplicates.

We just got our kit from Disney Shopping online and ours has the following patterns in it:
Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald, Pooh, Tigger,Eeyore, Buzz Lightyear, Stitch, Ariel, Cheshire Cat, Cinderella, Tinker Bell, Lightning McQueen, Mater, Dash, Green Alien, Evil Queen, Nemo, Pirates (Skull and Crossbones) and Chicken Little.

The copyright on it is from 2006 so I don't know if it is the same on as in the stores.

thanks for sharing, I have a lot of those patterns, but if I can find it at a Disney Store I may get it for Lightning McQueen, Mater, Dash, Green Alien, Evil Queen, Nemo, Pirates (Skull and Crossbones) and Chicken Little. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter