World of Color - FastPass Question

Hijacking this thread a little- I really don't want to have to do a dining package for World of Color. We are going to do one for Fantasmic and I'm going to have vouchers from booking through costco which I don't think I can use toward either Fantasmic or World of Color dining packages so want to be able to eat wherever we want with the vouchers. Does it really matter? Is the seating much better with the fastpasses you get from the dinner vs the ones you can just pull from the machine? Thanks!

Hijacking this thread a little- I really don't want to have to do a dining package for World of Color. We are going to do one for Fantasmic and I'm going to have vouchers from booking through costco which I don't think I can use toward either Fantasmic or World of Color dining packages so want to be able to eat wherever we want with the vouchers. Does it really matter? Is the seating much better with the fastpasses you get from the dinner vs the ones you can just pull from the machine? Thanks!
No the seating is not better because there is no seating for either. Unless you book a dessert package. See "World of Color Superthread" www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=37986447

:wizard:

If there's only one show then I wouldn't expect FP to last all day, but I still think it would be worth trying to get them after 1pm. I don't remember what time we went for FP, but it was the afternoon and it was late enough that I assumed they would be distributing second show, but the CM said it would be a couple more hours. So FP for the first/only show do have the potential to last into mid-afternoon at least.
The question for the PP is not whether WOC FPs are available after 1PM but if they arrive at their hotel maybe by 1PM and check-in, unload their luggage, pickup their park tickets and get everyone over to DCA to get WOC FPs. Is it worth rushing to do that? I was just saying probably not.

The question for the PP is not whether WOC FPs are available after 1PM but if they arrive at their hotel maybe by 1PM and check-in, unload their luggage, pickup their park tickets and get everyone over to DCA to get WOC FPs. Is it worth rushing to do that? I was just saying probably not.

That does sound exhausting! And since the day we arrive is a Sunday with 2 shows, and we will have 4 nights in the parks (1 for Fantasmic so really 3 other chances) I think we will plan to rest up first and take our chances going later that afternoon. Plus once we get in the park we would want to stay and it’s open until 11 that night. Better to rest up first!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter