World Cup?

hmkenn0

Mouseketeer
We will be landing in Paris at 7:45 am on Sunday and heading straight to DLP. If we can manage to stay up that late, any suggestions on World Cup viewing at DLP? Do you think they will do anything special?

Go to Disney Village to the sports bar. It is always busy during matches. Be there well on time (have a drink and some snacks) to get a seat outside.

Better idea is to go into the parks. I was there in July 2016 France vs. Portugal in the finale. The park was deserted. The only picture I have ever bought is the picture taken of me solo in a Pirates of the Caribbean boat.

I am contemplating going this Sunday just for that reason 🤣

Go to Disney Village to the sports bar. It is always busy during matches. Be there well on time (have a drink and some snacks) to get a seat outside.

Better idea is to go into the parks. I was there in July 2016 France vs. Portugal in the finale. The park was deserted. The only picture I have ever bought is the picture taken of me solo in a Pirates of the Caribbean boat.

I am contemplating going this Sunday just for that reason 🤣
We were too tired for the parks at that point- but the sports bar in Disney Village looked like a truly fun atmosphere. We ended up sitting in the Skyline bar at Marvel (our hotel) and watching it on our phone- along with every other table. They also had to view set up at the Bleaker Street Lounge, so I am guessing they did something at all of the Disney hotels. It was a cool experience, even though France lost!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter