Working on some beaded wall art (Yeah, Mickey is involved.) ;)

DisneyDork712

DIS Veteran
This is what I have been working on lately!

MickeyBalloonCanvas.jpg

I painted the canvas, which is 4" x 5", and beaded up the Mickey balloon. Right now I am working on how to place the balloon on the canvas. Hanging off the edge as shown? Even MORE hanging off the edge? Center it? I am afraid to tack it down until I am 100% sure! I also can't decide what to use for the string. More white beads, or some actual string/cord?

I am so excited to have it finished, but I always get stuck on the little details!

Also, I just noticed the ornament swap thread, and am thinking this could also make an awesome ornament instead! :scratchin

This is what I have been working on lately!

MickeyBalloonCanvas.jpg

I painted the canvas, which is 4" x 5", and beaded up the Mickey balloon. Right now I am working on how to place the balloon on the canvas. Hanging off the edge as shown? Even MORE hanging off the edge? Center it? I am afraid to tack it down until I am 100% sure! I also can't decide what to use for the string. More white beads, or some actual string/cord?

I am so excited to have it finished, but I always get stuck on the little details!

Also, I just noticed the ornament swap thread, and am thinking this could also make an awesome ornament instead! :scratchin

This Mickey balloon would be an AMAZING ornament, IMHO . . . ;)

Ali

i think it would look cool if it was hanging off a bit more... and perhaps in the center hang off?

For the string i would use real string. and perhaps bead one of those "weights" that disney has with their balloons to go all the way down to the floor. That would be awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter