Working on my bucket list, dinner at the Eiffel Tower -- have you done it?

aboveH20

DIS Veteran
O so many moons ago I was on a tour that included dinner at the Eiffel Tower, so I've decided I have to do it once more.

We're headed to Paris in September. Has anyone had dinner there recently? I know there are two restaurants, I know the price is vastly different. What else do I need to now?

Just looking for some thoughts.

Merci 🗼

We visited Paris and the Eiffel Tower at the end of March this year. Our hotel was near the tower so we went every evening to visit and take pictures. One of our Viator tours included lunch at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant. We had a late lunch (around 2 p.m.) and the food was good but the ambiance and views were wonderful. I am pretty sure you will need a lift ticket for the tower to get to the restaurant but I am not sure (ours was included in the tour). There is quiet a bit of waiting to get up in the tower so make sure you allow plenty of time. It was on my bucket list too, enjoy your trip!

Its a long time since I ate in there - over 10 years ago but if I remember correctly the more expensive restaurant was very expensive but included the ticket into the Tower and had a private lift (and queue) to get up there
The other restaurant where we ate was cheaper but the food was really nice and we did have to have a separate ticket to get up.
The lines can be really long to get up so if you have a restaurant reservation to get to you will be better to book tickets online for a specific time

We visited Paris and the Eiffel Tower at the end of March this year. Our hotel was near the tower so we went every evening to visit and take pictures. One of our Viator tours included lunch at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant. We had a late lunch (around 2 p.m.) and the food was good but the ambiance and views were wonderful. I am pretty sure you will need a lift ticket for the tower to get to the restaurant but I am not sure (ours was included in the tour). There is quiet a bit of waiting to get up in the tower so make sure you allow plenty of time. It was on my bucket list too, enjoy your trip!

Thanks. I'm trying to figure out all of the pre-planning I need to do.

Its a long time since I ate in there - over 10 years ago but if I remember correctly the more expensive restaurant was very expensive but included the ticket into the Tower and had a private lift (and queue) to get up there
The other restaurant where we ate was cheaper but the food was really nice and we did have to have a separate ticket to get up.
The lines can be really long to get up so if you have a restaurant reservation to get to you will be better to book tickets online for a specific time

I think you're right about the expensive one being outrageous. I'm fine with the cheaper one and really looking forward to the views at night.

O so many moons ago I was on a tour that included dinner at the Eiffel Tower, so I've decided I have to do it once more.

We're headed to Paris in September. Has anyone had dinner there recently? I know there are two restaurants, I know the price is vastly different. What else do I need to now?

Just looking for some thoughts.

Merci 🗼
We had a late lunch at 58 Tour Eiffel last Monday and it was nice. No reservation. We had booked timed tickets for the Eiffel tower, toured it for a long while, then went into the restaurant to eat. It wasn't crowded at all & we were seated right away. We were lucky to get a table by the window, looking out on the city. That was amazing! Food & service were fine. It wasn't cheap, but not insanely priced, either, given the location. I recommend it to others who want a full service meal at the Tower.

We had a late lunch at 58 Tour Eiffel last Monday and it was nice. No reservation. We had booked timed tickets for the Eiffel tower, toured it for a long while, then went into the restaurant to eat. It wasn't crowded at all & we were seated right away. We were lucky to get a table by the window, looking out on the city. That was amazing! Food & service were fine. It wasn't cheap, but not insanely priced, either, given the location. I recommend it to others who want a full service meal at the Tower.

That sounds nice. Ideally I would like to do it for dinner to see the City of Lights lit up, but I think it's quite a way from our hotel and I know it's going to be $$$ no matter what.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter