Working at Disneyland part time

davish562

Davis
Hello all! So I'm almost 18 (birthday in two days on February 13th) and I am moving to Orange County in August to attend community college. I am planning on having a part time job on the weekends, Friday to Sunday. I called Disneyland and they said they would be able to work around my school schedule. So I thought Disneyland would be a good place to work to meet new people my age, what do you guys think? I know a job in Attractions is demanding, but I'm up to the work. Anyone that has any points, especially current and ex cast members please comment what you think! I feel like Disneyland would be a good part time job!

I worked at Disneyland in college. I loved it. It was great because I could work tons during school breaks when the park was busy. I made lifelong friends there. Attractions is a desirable department so be willing to consider other roles. I was in store ops and I liked it because once you learn to run a register you can work at almost any store in the park. I eventually landed mostly in Fantasyland but worked at least one shift almost everywhere!

Hello all! So I'm almost 18 (birthday in two days on February 13th) and I am moving to Orange County in August to attend community college. I am planning on having a part time job on the weekends, Friday to Sunday. I called Disneyland and they said they would be able to work around my school schedule. So I thought Disneyland would be a good place to work to meet new people my age, what do you guys think? I know a job in Attractions is demanding, but I'm up to the work. Anyone that has any points, especially current and ex cast members please comment what you think! I feel like Disneyland would be a good part time job!

Hi,

I am also looking into working for Disney in the future. How did you call Disney about potentially getting a job with them? Good luck on getting a with Disney!

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!