Woot! Who's excited for Halloween!!!!!!!

Jackoman

I wonder if the Tag Fairy has been to Disneyland b
I am! I can't wait to see all the decorations. Our school has a awesome carnival, too! I hope I can go to Disneyland sometime this month, too! I'm REALLY REALLY EXCITED! How about you guys?!?!

You can't go wrong with MLB playoffs, college football and NBA season starting, too!

I went to Halloween Horror Nights 18 and it was amazing. And for halloween i'm putting police line soutside my house tracing my body with white chalk and laying face down and when people walk by i'm going to jump up. And my friends are going to hide in other areas around my house and scare people.

U know what would make this Halloween even better, if there was vmk to still celebrate it with. :sad:

i can't wait. I'm gonna ToT this year. i really wish that i could make my house a little scarier, not loads, but a little. All the decorations my parents have are friendly. But then again, there are a lot of little kids in my neighborhood.

I agree with tink. halloween just isn't halloween without a little Disney.

Well I am checking into the HRH on the 30th!

I will be with my twisted sister qruthie!

We will get to see Eddie Money at the Halloween Velvet Sessions!

Yeah I am excited for Halloween this year!!!!

I miss Halloween on vmk though:

76HalloweenTownGreatPumpkin.jpg

44HalloweenTownonIce.jpg

Well I am checking into the HRH on the 30th!

I will be with my twisted sister qruthie!

We will get to see Eddie Money at the Halloween Velvet Sessions!

Yeah I am excited for Halloween this year!!!!

I miss Halloween on vmk though:

76HalloweenTownGreatPumpkin.jpg

44HalloweenTownonIce.jpg

Yay Fly! (and q! :p)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter