**Woohoo !! It's Christmas Day**

Merry Christmas everyone :) The girls were up first this morning, about 6:30 (who says teens sleep late :confused3 ), then Daniel and I followed shortly after. We managed to drag Gary out of bed to go down and see if Santa had been, which he had. The kids have now opened their presents from Santa and are watching Cat in the Hat while I slave over a hot stove (well, I will be in a minute ;))

Hope you all have a great day :)

Merry Christmas Everyone :banana:

DD decided to get up at 01:50 but she's cutting some big double teeth so fortunately we managed to get her back to bed with her dummy. We all got up at 08:00 and it's just fab, should really start thinking about dinner but I'm going to have a sneaky look at the sales first ;)

Have a great day everyone xx

Merry Christmas everyone. We have opened the presents now. Have more to do tomorrow when my sister comes over with my niece & nephew. Dinner is cooking in the oven & is nearly ready:santa:

Happy Christmas Everyone!!!!

My laptop broke a few weeks ago - luckily Santa brought me a new one for Christmas :wave:

Merry xmas everyone,hope santa brought you all what you wanted :)
We've opened pressies and put them into piles in the girls rooms,going to straighten up then take them out on their new bikes.:thumbsup2

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all are having a fab day. I just got a text from Emily1982 who says Merry Christmas, she has been in the magic Kingdom since 7am and has been on quite a few rides! Lucky girl!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

I was up at quarter to seven trying to wake the whole house up! :lmao: Hope Santa was good to you all!

Bob xoxoxox

I nudged DH at five to eight and said I just heard one of the girls get up !!
Eight o clock - I couldn't believe it - we were thrilled, we'd all got such a good sleep :cool1: :cool1:

We opened all our pressies with a cuppa and only all got dressed just before dinner! I got lots of lovely GAP goodies, lovely L'Occitane smellies and some bits and bobs for my DSLR camera.
Sadly, MIL took a turn for the worse and DH went off to the hospital with FIL to get her admitted, so DH missed only the first 10 minutes of dinner but spent the afternoon with us on the Wii and playing DOH nutters!! He's gone back to the hospital now and we're watching Strictly with the girls:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter