Woohoo! I'm on for another solo trip!

BibbidyBobbidyBoo

<font color=red><br>AKA BIP - Bibbidy is a Pirate
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Well, it's finally official! Flight and hotel paid for... Oct 30th MNSSHP paid for, US tickets and horror nights paid for... I'm going to WDW on a solo trip from Oct 23- 31st! Wasn't sure for the past few months if I would.... but I finally decided I wanted to, and didn't want to go with my daughter because I'd have to take her out of school- so I'm going solo.... kind of a late birthday present ... sorta. Also sorta because DH finally got the Harley he's been wanting for like 20yrs. He couldn't very well argue with me about this trip. LOL

We're going end of Nov-Dec 2nd also.. but that's a family trip and staying onsite. My trip I'm staying offsite and this will be my first time at WDW during MNSSHP! I'm so excited.. I'm a nightowl so I know no matter what I'll enjoy this. I'm not so much into getting up early as much as staying up late... LOL I also really like Halloween and such... and for many years it's been ONLY about church fall festival and trick or treating at the neighbors and relatives houses- yanno? No more fun for ME for quite some time now. LOL I'll be home early on Halloween though- so that night we can still do our thing with the kids. :)

Will anyone else be there during this time?

You're going to have a great time. DD and I did MNSSHP last year and are considering it again for our Oct trip. Plus you can enjoy the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot .

I won't be at MNSSHP on that night. I am doing it the 19th again. But I WILL be at the parks <I>several</I> times during your stay, and I am as "addicted" to Halloween as you are. :smooth: E-mail or PM me if you'd like to meet at WDW that week for lunch or doing some rides/attractions.

Shari

That would be wonderful to meet you while there! :) I'll pm ya- but when are you leaving so I can make sure to do that before you leave for your trip? :)

<B>BibbidyBobbidyBoo</B> - If that was a reply to my post (Couldn't tell if it was for me or KarenNY), just PM or e-mail me and we can arrange to meet. I won't be "leaving" at all during the dates you are at WDW. I only live about an hour from the parks and have an AP, so I'm flexible! :)

If you were asking the date I am leaving for my cruises <I>prior</I> to your arrival, I will be cruising DCL from September 25th through Oct. 2nd (back-to back Wonder) and from Oct. 11th to 18th (Magic). I won't check mail while cruising but other than that I check at least once a day.

Shari

Ohhh, I thought you meant you would be there and in the parks during the time I was there. I didn't know you LIVED near there -LOL So I wanted to be sure to talk to you about meeting before you left to go there... you already live there! LOL@me

Wherever and whatever time you want to meet would be fine with me. Last time I went solo I had PS's and plans to make every early magic hour (staying onsite) and etc. etc. This time I'm staying offsite, no PS's and just taking things as they go. So I don't have definite plans- I can work around whatever schedule you have and meet you whenever at whatever park. Except maybe early in the morning- I'm not exactly sure when the shuttles are running from the hotel I'm staying at- so I'm not sure what time I can be there at the earliest. :)

<B>BibbidyBobbidyBoo</B> - That sounds great. Any time is fine with me also - except early in the morning on weekdays because then I have to deal with the workday commuter traffic on I-4. LOL. So taking things as they go is good. :)

We have time to decide where to meet as it gets closer to your trip. As I said, you can reach me via the computer any day except while I'm cruising. If you will have a cell phone with you when in FL, I can PM you my cell number if you want. You can e-mail me at info@magicaldisney.com. Just put your DIS name in the subject so it won't accidentally be deleted as spam. :jester:

Shari

Sounds like you're going to have a great trip- I'm jealous! ;) I've always wanted to do MNSSHP! Take lots of pics and be sure to tell us about it when you get back!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter