~WooHoo!! HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!!!~

Anybody have a Rita's Italian Ice near them? They give away a free italian ice to all customers today to celebrate 1st day of spring. We will be going later this afternoon.

So if it is suppose to be spring where are all the :flower2: :flower2: :rose: :flower3: and the :sunny:

we are going to get more SNOW today :crazy2:

Happy spring to those of you that will actually get to experience it :flower3:
wish it would hurry up and get here already

Same here, it is snowing.......Mother Nature DIDN't get the memo! :confused:

ATTENTION Mother Nature :

It is OK to turn off the snow making machine and turn UP the thermostat

Spring has arrived :flower3: (now if it just felt like it)

snow here too :sad2:

It's raining here in South Jersey, but I don't care, Spring 2005 "HAS" officially arrived....good-bye Winter.

Egg%20Spring%202005.JPG

March 20, 2005--7:34am

Verandah Man said:
It's raining here in South Jersey, but I don't care, Spring 2005 "HAS" officially arrived....good-bye Winter.

Egg%20Spring%202005.JPG

March 20, 2005--7:34am

Thanks for the "egg" reminder!! We used to do this every year when the kids were younger.
Amazing isn't it?

Happy Spring all.

Cathy :jumping1:

Hey Andy~
Just what are you going to do to that poor egg???

Happy Spring... it's finally here, hopefully the two storms headed up here will get the memo from Mother Nature! :sunny:

Jeanny said:
Hey Andy~
Just what are you going to do to that poor egg???

Happy Spring... it's finally here, hopefully the two storms headed up here will get the memo from Mother Nature! :sunny:

:wave: Jeanny--I was going to have the egg for breakfast this morning, but I felt sorry for it after putting it through this science experiment that I decided to have a bowl of Raisin Bran instead. :rotfl:

Spring??? :confused:
It's been a long winter for many reasons.It would sure be nice if it felt like spring to lift the ol' spirits.It's 39 degrees and sprinkling in central PA. :(

ok here ya go a few early blooms from my front yard,, which is white still with the lil wildflowers:)

bigblooms.jpg

these are all over our yard now and it looks sso nice in the sunshine:)
bloominggrasses.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter