Woohoo, doing double digit dance!

yecats

Living to vacation.
I am doing the double digit dance and only have about 60 days left before my trip begins.

I have made my basic park plans, my ps', printed out mousekeeping envelopes and filled them, booked my airflight and got on priceline to purchase one night's stay before beginning FTP onsite and got one of the 3 hotels that I truly wanted to stay at.

I am so happy and began planning this over 140 days out. Many things have happened since I began planning and I have had thoughts of having to back out. With a few prayers thrown in I am hoping to make the rest of the countdown and then have a great vacation. Woo hoo! Just wanted to express my happiness to those that can truly enjoy the feeling. :bounce: :Pinkbounc

You are going in November? That is a wonderful time of year to tour WDW. Have a great trip!

I appreciate your excitement. It's great when you get this close to your trip. Like Kath mentioned, it's a wonderful time to enjoy WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter