Woody's hat, anyone??

Laurajean1014

<font color=blue>WISH Biggest Loser/Blue Team<br><
Does anyone have a Woody's hat that accents the Woody costume for kids? My df will be in WDW for 10/31 and we are without a hat for my ds' Woody outfit!

TDS says they may not get the hats in, so we're bumming....

If anyone has a hat, please email me.

I saw them at the DS days ago. I believe they are also available in the catalog.

Wanda

If you need to order from Disney catalog the item number is #79069-F31. Don't forget to use your 20% off mcdonald's coupon if you have one.

Our Wal-Mart has tons of cowboy hats in the toy section. Most of them have the little strings that hang down under the chin, but they could be cut off. It wouldn't be an "official" Woody hat, but I don't really think it would be that much different.

I need boots, too! Ebay has a few on auction, but do you think I can find a nice brown pair at Wal-Mart or something...............

(Wanna make my little Woody the best looking one at WDW)!

Wanda,

Since you live in CT, which DS did you see it in?

Milford and Trumbull told me that they probably will not get them in this year???? Don't understand why?

Also, has anyone seen the holster?

I saw the cowboy type hats (red) in the DS at Buckland Hills Mall in Manchester, CT this past Sunday.

Hey! Woody's hat made it to Trumbull! They put one aside for me to pick up tomorrow! Now all that's left is the cowboy boots.................................. Yeeeeeeeha!

Laura, sorry that I did not read your inquiry before. I saw the hat at the Meriden mall.
Hope you have DS Mc Donald's coupons, so you get a 20% off as well!

Good luck in your search...

Wanda

Update!

Woody's hat has been seen in lower CT!

I picked mine up last night and am very relieved that my son has his costume almost complete (just have to find brown cowboy boots).

Also, any one looking for Peter Pan and Capt'n Hook hats, they were in my DS as well!

Also, received a 10% off coupon and $10 off next purchase!

They also had Men's/Ladies screen print t-shirts for $7.50, with my DC discount it came to less than $7!

Gotta love it........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter