Woody Souvineers?

xoxosmom

Earning My Ears
I read about Buzz cups and Buzz guns. I assume they are found at Club Buzz.

But what about Woody sovineer type items? Are there any?

Thanks!

There should be some at the Pioneer Mercantile in Frontierland. I can't remember anything in particular, but I'm sure there was some. We did get a really cute Woody outfit at Build a bear in Downtown Disney. We have have Buzzy Bear and Woody Dog.

The Buzz souvineers are found in the "Little Green Alien" store next to the Buzz ride.

Woody souvineers most likely can be found in Frontierland. I can't remember the name of the store but it is to the left right after you enter Frontierland from Main St. The only Woody souvineers I have been are the talking doll, 18" doll, beanie sized doll, Woody hat and the sheriff Woody badges with the child's name on it. But I haven't looked specifically for Woody items recently so there may be more.

:sunny: ,
Katie

you can find buzz souveneirs at either one of the tomorrow land stores. they have this really cute hat that can be turned inside out. on one side it's shaped like buzz on the other side it's shaped like zurg. im not sure about woody souveneirs but i bet there's some in the mercantile just to the left of the entrance. if not there's bound to be some in the WoD in dtd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter