Woody & Jessie??

wdw4rfam

DVC Member/AP holder
I thought I heard everyone saying that woody and Jessie are meeting outside in toy story land now. But no sign of a meet and greet on the App. Are they still meeting or was it just opening week?

Well the place they were meeting when the land opened is now blocked off. Hopefully someone on site can say if they are meeting inside Toy Story Land now.

can anyone confirm the times of their meet and greet? Does this change often, as our trip isn't until September. Hopefully they will be on the app by then.

can anyone confirm the times of their meet and greet? Does this change often, as our trip isn't until September. Hopefully they will be on the app by then.
Kenny's Character Locator site is the only place I've seen hours for these M&Gs so far.

When we were there on opening day Woody and Jessie were just mingling in the masses, no handlers even, although they were looking a little older than I remember them in the movies!

Oh, wait......sorry. That was just a 70 year old couple in their full Woody and Jessie getups!! I guess the ‘no costumes for guests over 14’ rule isn’t applied to AARP members who choose to costume up! :crazy:

Woody with Jessie, and Buzz separately were out and meeting Sunday and Monday this past week. The green army men were less frequent and just walking around randomly. HTH.

Oh, and I was there for EMH and RD.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!