Woody, Jessie, Buzz character meets in TSL?

jldeahl

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I'm trying to build some character meets into our touring plan for our HS day and, I'm sure I'm overlooking something obvious, but I can't find clear information on TSL's Woody, Jessie and Buzz character meets. Can anyone tell me where these are, what time of day they start and what the wait times generally are in the first hour or two of park hours?

Thanks in advance!
Jess

It was just a few weeks after TSL opened when I was last there, but those characters would just walk into the arra, meet for a while and then go backstage for a few minutes. They rotated in and out all day and the lines were manageable.

Toy story land is pretty small. When we went Buzz was at the entrance and Woody and Jessie were in front of toy story mania. TSM was broken when we got there so the character lines were awful but the cast members said they meet all day and lines are usually not bad at all. Cast members nearby may have the schedules if they’re not there.

When we were there, Woody and Jessie were just after the entrance to TSM. Buzz was closer to the entrance to TSL. They may have moved him by now. Woody and Jessie seemed to be in a good area. Buzz seemed to be where ever there was room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts