Woo Hooo! Next Exit and Pink Flamingos

bigredbill

Go Huskers!
Santa treated me well. Got me a "Next Exit" book just days before our long haul to Florida, and Pink Flamingo awning lights! Hope Santa was good to you too!

:santa: Nice. :thumbsup2 We need to see pics of those flamingo lights at The Fort. popcorn::

No Disney trip would be complete without "The Next Exit". They're worth their weight in gold and far better and easier than GPS in my opinion.

I love my Next Exit book. On our recent trip to Tennessee, I copied pages for the route to give to my 23 and 24 yr old daughters as they were coming up on a different day. One of them whipped out her I-phone and asked Silia for directions - I realized just how old school I was. They made it fine but I still liked having my Next Exit where I had made personal notes on the ease of exit and what radio stations were good near what areas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter