Woo Hoo!!!

KayleeUK

Still here.....
Just booked the last four nights of our trip :D So it's 14 nights at BWV and 4 nights @ OKW - off to look at flights now!

It's getting exciting :D

Kaylee

18 nights??!!

That's great - no wonder you're excited! ;)

I love it 18 nights!!! But I am still worrying about not having enough time - I am a born worry er (Sp?)

We are not going next year though - so I have to make up for it this year as I have to wait until 2005!!!:earseek:

Kaylee

Congrats Kaylee - 18 nights split between the two sounds wonderful :cool:

We finished our May trip last year with 4 nights at OKW, and it was the nicest place to chill out before having to come home:( It was great to just saunter down to Olivia's for lunch and then take a relaxing boat to Downtown afterwards. Ah, i've gone all mellow just thinking about it :smooth:

After our October trip we're going to save points and then try to arrange a trip in May '05 - first one with parent(s) and DS/DD who is due in about 6 weeks will be around 2 by then as well.

Paul

18 nights - wow

Up until DVC our onsite stays were 3 or 4 nights then onto the villa.

Up until then, we always wondered how we could "cope" with 1 or 2 weeks onsite. Would it be too much - would you "scunner" yourself ? ( anyone know what that means ;) )

Then along came DVC - The first trip "home" was 8 nights and the second ten - fantastic :D

Every second was just perfect ..... 18 nights in a row .... maybe one day :cool:

David :D

I can't wait for my 18 night's it is a softner really because next year we are banking our points:( and I have to get good use out of the annual passes :D

I was reading on the US DVC board of people spending well over a month at WDW - I wish!

Kaylee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter