woo hoo... testing!!! lol

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
Just wondering if I did the add a picture thing right..... I guess I will find out in a momment!:bounce:

<font color=navy>Ooooh, I like this one, Laura! This is so cute.

I think all we need to worry about is tweaking the size a bit so it fits the DIS clipart guidelines. :)

Hmmm I thought I was within guidelines.... 200 somethings or less..... and 30 somethings or smaller...... :confused: But then again you can tell how versed I am in the subject! :D

Can you shed some light on why it isnt within guidelines? I read it as 200X89 and 21K..... Thanks:bounce:

BTW you see Tink... dont you??:earseek:

MJ, if you haven't already checked it out, it is just as Laurabearz said, 200 x 89 and 21KB but enclosed in a marquee tag.

Originally posted by BobBrazeal
MJ, if you haven't already checked it out, it is just as Laurabearz said, 200 x 89 and 21KB but enclosed in a marquee tag.

Sooooo does that mean it is legal????:D

Originally posted by Mr. J. Cricket
It meets the guidelines.

YAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO!! Thanks! I would hate to do anything illeagle (unless it was really fun! LOL)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter