Woo Hoo!! I am the pod cast first monthly prize winner!

BABYJOSIE98

DIS Veteran
:banana: :cool1: :dance3: :banana: :cool1:

This is so cool!! I just listened to the pod cast and heard them open my envelope #14 that I picked earlier when they notified me.:banana:

3 days and 2 nights at the Swan and Dolphin!::cloud9: :cloud9:

Thanks so much to all of you on the pod cast...You have made my day...:cutie:

I am still awaiting details.....Heck I never win anything so this is too cool!

I called DD and she was really excited to hear since it was her Birthday that helped me choose the envelope.

The Swan and Dolphin is so pretty and what a great location..I can not wait.

I love the DIS so much..... Good luck to the rest of you that have submitted e-mails.

Michelle

Congrats, It sounds like you're ready to enjoy the new vacation...btw, my wife already stole my shirt that I got for having my email read on last weeks show. :lmao:

--Mr. DB

Julie made a great job of reading out your response... we felt your excitement. :woohoo:

Congratulations on a fabulous prize :goodvibes

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We have a family trip planned for my Birthday in September w/free dining So I am trying to figure how I can squeeze in another trip to use this prize!!!:rolleyes1

Once I have the details I can start planning. I was thinking that maybe DD and I would plan a short October trip since she has a couple short weeks and would not miss school. We could do MNSSHP and maybe one of the parks. We have a couple days left on our passes.:dance3: I am sure I will think of something (Mom and Daughter trip would be fun!!!)

Michelleprincess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!