"WONDERing" who is sailing 6/19/05

weluv M&M

Hooked on Disney
We will be on the 4 day Disney Wonder cruise 6/19/05 as the second part of a land/sea vacation. It will be myself, DH, DS(8) and DD(6). This will be our second Disney cruise. We are so excited :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc We were just looking for others that were sailing the same time to be excited with and to make the wait time go by quicker. :wizard:

:boat: Hi we are going to be on the Wonder that same time. It will be myself my wife, our daughter 7, cousin 9 (boy), my mother and sister. We are looking forward to it as this is our first Disney cruise any tips you might have to offer I would appreciate. Paul

It is great to get a reply from someone who will be sailing at the same time! I think that as the time gets closer we will have more people to join us.

As far as tips...you have done the best thing yet by joining these boards. You will get all the information you need. We will be staying at the polynesian for 3 nights prior to the cruise. Will your family be a the parks before or after the cruise? or are you just cruisin'? :boat:

we will be staying at the Pop resorts before for 4 nights and then we are not sure where after yet. Either the French Quarter Port Orleans or the Coronado. Still 5 months away and i am overly excited. :boat: Paul

I must admit that anticipation for a 2ND cruise is not much better than the 1st time. I am right there with you on the overly excited part. Reading these boards really does make the time go faster and learning about changes on board, like the new Pirate Night, only adds to the excitement.

FYI...our last land/sea vacation was around the same time last year. I was a little worried about the crowds in the parks...we decided to not and try to do EVERYTHING in 3 days. We decided the things that were MUST see or do and sometimes did those things more than once. it really was quite managable with FastPass and some planning. I was pleasently surprised. We did manage to visit all four parks and see/do everything we wanted to. The cruise was a great way to relax and change pace for the second half of the vacation. I am glad we did it that way.

Maybe we will have some other cruisers join us soon :teleport:

:Pinkbounc :wizard: I love the cruise countdown clock you and many others have. How do you add that to your messages? Love to hear back thanks :boat:

I am so not the expert on the countdown clock. :blush: I followed the instructions on a thread. I did notice there is a link to the countdown thread (right now) titled count down thing. I would provide you with the link directly, I just don't know how to do that. SORRY :guilty:

Good luck :wizard: I look forward to seeing your new countdown clock

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter