Wonderful Weekend at BWV

kimpossible

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to drop a quick note to say what a fabulous weekend we had at the World. Just fot back last night. Everything was great. The BWV had a promo for Ratatouille (SP?) and the kids loved it. We checked in at 12:30 am. We had requested a preferred studio, 1st floor /pool view. Well of course they gave us 4th floor/nota pool view and could not change until the next morning. We were close to the elevators though. Okay...we go to our room and I open up our balcony doors...we got a bw view :cool1: . Right above Wyland Gallery so it was quiet. The kids could watch the Ratatouille thing going on and DH and I could enjoy the view after hours.

Next time I just keep my mouth shut on requests ;) . The problem now is how to go back to our standard view rooms. We've been spoiled! DH had to drag me out of there yesterday...I wanted to write my name on the wall and claim it for the next 35 yrs :laughing:

Oh, on a side note...Flying Fish....WOW!!!!

Now we really HAVE to try the Flying Fish!!! It's one of the "to do" things that we haven't gotten around to doing!!

I'm glad you had such a great time!!! We were in a dedicated stuido in that area one F&W visit, and loved it!

Bobbi:goodvibes

We own at SSR & OKW but for the last two years we stay at BW with BW view. It would be hard to find a better view at any of the resorts, maybe the new AKV will change or mind but I love the water and BW view gives you that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter