Wonderful CM this morning! How do I let Disney know?

dkrause716

Mouseketeer
Had a really wonderful, sweet, helpful CM this morning!! :goodvibes Her name was Hunter and she literally went through each of our dates looking for availabilty of 2 standard rooms at WL. I changed our ressies several time and she did not mind at all! Also signed up for DME--still waiting to see how that goes.

How do i pass along a compliment?

you can always write or e-mail to them...

Walt Disney World Central Reservations
P.O. Box 10100
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
P.O. Box 10400
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

I am SURE they love to get compliments to help balance the complaints!

This evening I had a wonderful Disney cast member assist me with changing three seperate ressies to the new AP rate. She was so patient and helpful, I asked her if there was someone she could transfer me to so I could comment on her excpetional service. She said "No, But thank you for asking."

On a side note, I forgot to check the Dis this morning for rates, and when I saw they came out, I almost flipped! I have always called in the am...but my dates were still available for WL Woods and Poly Garden! Whoosh! :sunny:

I had 2 great CM's this morning to help me so I asked how I could communicate to Disney their great help, she said to email to
wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

So I did and I did receive a reply back, which I think is automated but at least I know if went to the right place so Haden and Seven (Yes that was her name) can get the pat on the back. :cheer2: :wave:

indigoxtreme said:
so Haden and Seven (Yes that was her name) can get the pat on the back. :cheer2: :wave:

Actually that isn't her name. NONE of their "names" are their names believe it or not. I call there several times per week and I have talked to some strangely named people and have even commented on it a few times...in a nice way. Well the other night I called and talked to a CM for an HOUR..about everything! LOVED HER and I said something to her too, as her name simply did NOT fit her at all. She said, in a very low voice...it is my given name. I said what does that mean, she said we all are given a name when we start, it is picked for us. She said none of them go by their real names. She said she isn't supposed to tell people that. Interesting little tid bit huh?

dkrause716 said:
Had a really wonderful, sweet, helpful CM this morning!! :goodvibes Her name was Hunter ..

Just knew you were going to say Hunter. Spoke to Hunter twice asking if rates were out - Monday and Tuesday morning and she said she talk to me again Wednesday.

Got a different CM Wednesday who wasn't nearly as nice but I got my AP rates so I didn't care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter