WONDER who's going.... 3/25

Some one must be on the ship at the same time as me........ /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

i'll be going on the wonder the day you get off... but almost the same time! /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Just "Wonder"ing if anyone is setting sail with me on 3/25/01? Can't wait to soak up the sun! Will spend a few days at BC prior to sailing. Spring break here I come! /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Well, I'm not going on any cruise, but I will in Disney World during that time. BTW, how old are you?

jessica15

Im 13,and will be at BC. What do you most want to see and do on your trip? We made a sort of wish list tonight for WDW, now gotta plan cruise activities........Can't wait! Have a great trip!

My family will be on the 3/25, I have a daughter who is 14 and a son who will be 11 1/2. This will be our second Wonder cruise.

Hi whats ^ nmoh just chillen well im goin to WDW on March 20 (my first time) and i cant wait !!!! i just like get the chills about goin on an airplane!!!! anyone been on one please tell me what its like and also tell me about the parks!!!! scary and fun thigns i love to here about it!!!!! thanxs!!! first timer ;) ;) ;)

I'll be getting on as you get off! I'll be in Disney World from 3/25-2/29- anyone else? :)

<marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate"><font color=red><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size=4> Por favor montegan se alejardo de las puertas!!!!!</marquee></font>- <font size=4 color="blue"><font face="Comic Sans MS">the monorail at WDW- the BEST saying!</font>

<font size=4 color="#FF0066"><font face="Comic Sans MS">~AFgirl</font></font>

<font size=4 color="#FF9900"><font face="Comic Sans MS">NEXT TRIP!! Spring Break 2001- BWI and 3-day Wonder</font></font></font

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter