Wonder to Alaska - Sept. 7, 2020

daisylee

Earning My Ears
Hi ALL! This will be our first ever Cruise! We are homeschoolers, and have 2 high schoolers and 2 middle schoolers at the time of sailing.

We made a BIG move to Texas 2 years ago from SC, so we're no longer 8 hours from WDW, and we're thrilled to be getting our Disney fix on this cruise next year.

Hi! My husband and I will be aboard for our "honeyversary" cruise. We're hoping to get a brunch reservation at Palo for our 1-year anniversary!

Hi! My husband and I will be aboard for our "honeyversary" cruise. We're hoping to get a brunch reservation at Palo for our 1-year anniversary!
How fun!!! We'll be celebrating 20 years onboard ( anniversary is actually in July, but we ALWAYS wait to celebrate in the fall).

Hello! We’ll be sailing as well...also celebrating our 13th anniversary on-board and my sons 11th birthday. Only sailed on the fantasy twice before, so we are very excited to check out the Wonder!
It’s our first ever visit to Alaska :)

Hello! We’ll be sailing as well...also celebrating our 13th anniversary on-board and my sons 11th birthday. Only sailed on the fantasy twice before, so we are very excited to check out the Wonder!
It’s our first ever visit to Alaska :)

It's our first trip to Alaska too! We're really excited!

Its our one year anniversary cruise. Im super excited. :)

How does the fish extender work? Anyone Know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!