Wonder to Alaska - Sept. 7, 2020

daisylee

Earning My Ears
Hi ALL! This will be our first ever Cruise! We are homeschoolers, and have 2 high schoolers and 2 middle schoolers at the time of sailing.

We made a BIG move to Texas 2 years ago from SC, so we're no longer 8 hours from WDW, and we're thrilled to be getting our Disney fix on this cruise next year.

Corabella

Still getting the hang of it...
Hi! My husband and I will be aboard for our "honeyversary" cruise. We're hoping to get a brunch reservation at Palo for our 1-year anniversary!

daisylee

Earning My Ears
Hi! My husband and I will be aboard for our "honeyversary" cruise. We're hoping to get a brunch reservation at Palo for our 1-year anniversary!
How fun!!! We'll be celebrating 20 years onboard ( anniversary is actually in July, but we ALWAYS wait to celebrate in the fall).

We’veGotEars

Earning My Ears
Hello! We’ll be sailing as well...also celebrating our 13th anniversary on-board and my sons 11th birthday. Only sailed on the fantasy twice before, so we are very excited to check out the Wonder!
It’s our first ever visit to Alaska :)

daisylee

Earning My Ears
Hello! We’ll be sailing as well...also celebrating our 13th anniversary on-board and my sons 11th birthday. Only sailed on the fantasy twice before, so we are very excited to check out the Wonder!
It’s our first ever visit to Alaska :)
It's our first trip to Alaska too! We're really excited!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES