Wonder - September 4, 2017 - 7 night Alaskan cruise

Lol! I was thinking the same thing! I looked on FB for a group and there is only 4 or 6 of us on there. We are so looking forward to this trip! We have one son who is 10 and this will be our first time in Alaska.

This will be DCL #6 for us... we debark the Dream just a week before which will push us into Gold status for this one :D

We'll be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary on 9/5/17 on board the Wonder in Alaska!

Hi everyone :) my mom and I are joining in. Very excited for this trip, we're also doing a B2B with the repositioning cruise afterwards. This will be our 9th cuise, all on DCL.

Hey everyone!

We are sailing on this voyage too! We will have our 4yr old and 18 month old with out in-laws as well. Cannot wait

Hey Guys and Gals!
I am on this cruise as well! It will be our first time on a cruise (ever!)! Just trying to get to grips with it all and getting more excited on a daily basis!

Hi Everyone! My 2 daughters and I will be joining all of you on this cruise! Any other single moms out there or single parents in general? This will be our very first cruise and although I'm very excited, after reading this thread, I can't help but wonder if there will be any other single parents on this cruise.

Hi Everyone! My 2 daughters and I will be joining all of you on this cruise! Any other single moms out there or single parents in general? This will be our very first cruise and although I'm very excited, after reading this thread, I can't help but wonder if there will be any other single parents on this cruise.

Welcome!!! :) party:

I can't speak on the parent angle, but so exciting that this is your first cruise!!!!! This thread has been very quiet. I'm not sure the ages of your kids but make sure to check out the kids clubs on the first day, they have open houses for each club so you can see what they're like.

Welcome!!! :) party:

I can't speak on the parent angle, but so exciting that this is your first cruise!!!!! This thread has been very quiet. I'm not sure the ages of your kids but make sure to check out the kids clubs on the first day, they have open houses for each club so you can see what they're like.

Thank you so much for responding! We're super excited! We've never been to Alaska and we've never been on a cruise. Being from Hawaii, this will be an awesome experience because it'll be a totally new scenery for us. My daughters are 10 and 8, I'm excited for them to check out the kids club as well. From what I've read, it sounds awesome :)

Thank you so much for responding! We're super excited! We've never been to Alaska and we've never been on a cruise. Being from Hawaii, this will be an awesome experience because it'll be a totally new scenery for us. My daughters are 10 and 8, I'm excited for them to check out the kids club as well. From what I've read, it sounds awesome :)

We've never been to Alaska either, so excited! We were supposed to go to Hawaii this year but it didn't happen, it's been on the list for what feels like forever. If you don't love the cruise I'll be shocked. You can either relax or stay busy, there is so much to do all day long. Remember to read the Daily Navigator, they give them the night before for the next day. I've read about so many kids that don't want to leave the kids clubs, they have so much fun in there. One thing my mom loves and they don't post anywhere is that they have Mickey Bars available for dessert through room service or in the dining rooms.

Lol! I was thinking the same thing! I looked on FB for a group and there is only 4 or 6 of us on there. We are so looking forward to this trip! We have one son who is 10 and this will be our first time in Alaska.

This is an older post I quoted, but I am in a cruise group there, and there are about 100+ people, FE, mixology, etc being planned.

We just booked this cruise!! So excited!! This will be our second DCL cruise. First one was on the Fantasy. I'm actually looking forward to the "smaller" ship this time.

Any Alaska Cruise veterans out there that can recommend good tours? In Skagway we are contemplating either the Steam Train ride or the Grizzly Falls zipline tour. Does anyone have any reviews of either of these? In the research I've done thus far, both sound great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter