Wonder in Alaska - May 25, 2020

Reedi

Mouseketeer
Booked last night!

This will be our first cruise to Alaska! It also marks our return to Disney after a long 10 years! As I doubt our DS college student will decide to join us, we are as of now just a party of 3. DD will be 15 at time of sailing.

Pop in and let us know if you will be joining us!

Last edited:
Hi! We booked today! It will be our first Alaskan cruise. Husband and I and our four year old daughter and ten year old son.

Yeah...booked! This will be my and DH's first Alaska cruise, and firat sailing as Gold member of the Castaway Club. Hoping we will b able to reserve Palo brunch, never got a chance to try it.

Also, would love to join any FE group. Tried once on our Caribean cruise last year, and love it!

Last edited:

We've been booked since it opened! It's our first cruise ever and so excited to go to Alaska!

All booked! This will be our second cruise to Alaska but first with Disney, we can’t wait! We will be sailing with our 6 year old daughter and my parents as well. We would also love to join a FE group, it would be our first time participating!

Hi, we booked the same trip last year. just wondering how everyone is thinking now with the corona virus going on. Will Disney cancel the trip? I'm afraid it's not gonna go away in 3 months.

Hi, we booked the same trip last year. just wondering how everyone is thinking now with the corona virus going on. Will Disney cancel the trip? I'm afraid it's not gonna go away in 3 months.

Honestly it is pretty much really only seriously affecting the elderly that have health issues and the very young (babies), just like the flu virus. If you’re healthy and are treated if you suspect anything, you can fight it off, just like the flu.
This is what Disney sent me when I asked them about it. Sorry, it’s lengthy.....

Hello. The safety and well-being of our Guests and Crew Members is always our primary focus, and we continually take measures to promote safety and good health aboard our ships. We continue to carefully monitor the situation and are in close contact with local, state, national and international health agencies for information and guidance.

Disney Cruise Line, along with the other members of the Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), have further enhanced the screening process for Guests and Crew Members boarding cruise ships. In an abundance of caution and given the unique environment of a cruise ship, Guests and Crew Members who indicate they have traveled from, visited, or traveled through airports in China, including Hong Kong and Macau, in the past 14 days will not be able to board. The Bahamas will not allow anyone to disembark in any Bahamian port of call if they have been to China in the past 20 days prior to their arrival to The Bahamas. In addition, Guests or Crew Members who, within 14 days before embarkation, have had close contact with, or helped care for, anyone suspected or diagnosed as having Coronavirus, or who is currently subject to health monitoring for possible exposure to Coronavirus, will not be able to board.

Disney Cruise Line employs rigorous sanitation standards and consistently receives among the highest scores on public health inspections. We also have a comprehensive plan that outlines protocols for managing this type of situation and closely follow the guidance of public health officials.

Last edited:
Yeah...booked! This will be my and DH's first Alaska cruise, and firat sailing as Gold member of the Castaway Club. Hoping we will b able to reserve Palo brunch, never got a chance to try it.

Also, would love to join any FE group. Tried once on our Caribean cruise last year, and love it!

Have you found any FE groups yet?

Honestly it is pretty much really only seriously affecting the elderly that have health issues and the very young (babies), just like the flu virus. If you’re healthy and are treated if you suspect anything, you can fight it off, just like the flu.
This is what Disney sent me when I asked them about it. Sorry, it’s lengthy.....

Hello. The safety and well-being of our Guests and Crew Members is always our primary focus, and we continually take measures to promote safety and good health aboard our ships. We continue to carefully monitor the situation and are in close contact with local, state, national and international health agencies for information and guidance.

Disney Cruise Line, along with the other members of the Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), have further enhanced the screening process for Guests and Crew Members boarding cruise ships. In an abundance of caution and given the unique environment of a cruise ship, Guests and Crew Members who indicate they have traveled from, visited, or traveled through airports in China, including Hong Kong and Macau, in the past 14 days will not be able to board. The Bahamas will not allow anyone to disembark in any Bahamian port of call if they have been to China in the past 20 days prior to their arrival to The Bahamas. In addition, Guests or Crew Members who, within 14 days before embarkation, have had close contact with, or helped care for, anyone suspected or diagnosed as having Coronavirus, or who is currently subject to health monitoring for possible exposure to Coronavirus, will not be able to board.

Disney Cruise Line employs rigorous sanitation standards and consistently receives among the highest scores on public health inspections. We also have a comprehensive plan that outlines protocols for managing this type of situation and closely follow the guidance of public health officials.

thx for the reply. We have a grandpa traveling with us, guess we won't have any excuse to take the risk this time.

thx for the reply. We have a grandpa traveling with us, guess we won't have any excuse to take the risk this time.
My parents (in their 70’s) are also going with us. They are just going to take extra precautions but also enjoy the cruise too ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!