Wonder Heading Back to Port Canaveral?

Why are October San Diego trips on the Wonder still available? There is no chance that the Wonder will traverse the Panama Canal again just to do a few October cruises, then return to the Atlantic for the winter.
I have a shot in the dark answer. (Means I don’t know anything but love a good guessing game)
They do not Want to show the loss for those cruises for this quarter? What do you think? Maybe?

Doesn't it cost the cruise line a lot of money to transit the Panama Canal though? So if they do it now, I can't see them sending the Wonder back to the west coast for the Fall, which would cancel all the Sept and October Mexico sailings out of San Diego and the November EBPC canal sailing.

Our thoughts too, so I just moved our trip from 11/6 EBPC to a short Eastern Caribbean in Feb 2021. Sure will miss the Wonder and the EBPC sailing, it is our favorite.

When was the last time the Wonder was at Castaway Cay? Even when in Galveston, the Wonder usually only goes to Cozumel and Grand Cayman. And then of course is in the Pacific the rest of the year
February 11th, 2020

When was the last time the Wonder was at Castaway Cay? Even when in Galveston, the Wonder usually only goes to Cozumel and Grand Cayman. And then of course is in the Pacific the rest of the year
The Wonder goes to Castaway Cay on her 7-night cruises out of Galveston.

That seems so weird!
Depends on the marine AIS site you look at, CruiseMapper has her destination as Curacao still, even though she's just about to make the cut between Cuba and Haiti most likely on her way back to Port Canaveral. Some of the AIS doesn't update the ships if they're out of contact with coastal reception for long periods so you have to just guess in some cases.

Depends on the marine AIS site you look at, CruiseMapper has her destination as Curacao still, even though she's just about to make the cut between Cuba and Haiti most likely on her way back to Port Canaveral. Some of the AIS doesn't update the ships if they're out of contact with coastal reception for long periods so you have to just guess in some cases.

It’s showing arrival in Boston on July 16, currently traveling at 12 knots.

Maybe they are just entertaining us by keeping the conversation going.

Or maybe it’s just a primary destination before the next mystery stop.

Need to gather snacks, sit back and watch where this goes.

It’s showing arrival in Boston on July 16, currently traveling at 12 knots.

Maybe they are just entertaining us by keeping the conversation going.

Or maybe it’s just a primary destination before the next mystery stop.

Need to gather snacks, sit back and watch where this goes.
Honestly I can't find any tracker that shows the Dream headed to Boston, it doesn't make sense as Boston isnt a port of call for Disney, that I know of. But that being said my prediction is just that, based on the recent history she should be headed back to Port Canveral for the remaining duration. Although I think I recall that the Dream is scheduled for a update drydock sometime this year, so she could very well be destined for that location where ever that is.

Honestly I can't find any tracker that shows the Dream headed to Boston, it doesn't make sense as Boston isnt a port of call for Disney, that I know of. But that being said my prediction is just that, based on the recent history she should be headed back to Port Canveral for the remaining duration. Although I think I recall that the Dream is scheduled for a update drydock sometime this year, so she could very well be destined for that location where ever that is.

This is from Marine traffic, which is the original site that all the other sites get the information from. My family all live on ships (river cargo, no ocean cruisers) and they track each other this way

Cruisemapper shows the Dream on the East coast of Cuba this morning headed toward Florida although Curacao is still listed as her destination.

The Wonder is nearing PC although the destination is still listed as Gorda Cay.

Actually the first time in Boston for the Magic was in May of 2016. The Magic was suppose to go back in 2019 but was cancelled due to high seas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter