Wonder April 12th 2020 7-Night Mexican Riviera

Love fish extenders. Does anyone know who is in charge Fish Extender sign up list for this cruise? We really want to participate so we need to add our information to the list. Can anyone on this dis-board forum help us? So looking forward to this cruise. Next year we are taking the family.

How does the fish extender thing work? What is it?

Looking to book our excursions soon. What are people planning? Disney excursions? Private companies? DIY at the port?
I've been postponing the decision because dd is flying home from one of the ports, either Mazatlan or Puerto Vallarta, because of her work schedule. But I feel like I need to start making decisions regardless of this.

How does the fish extender thing work? What is it?
Someone from the dis boards volunteers to create the exchange assignments and main list. It is basically a gift exchange. You can google Disney Cruise line fish extenders and it will explain better than I can. I will try and include a link. It is a whole lotta fun and people either make things or purchase things to exchange with their assigned group. The fish extender holder can be purchased online but they are really easy to make. There is a fish holder next to your stateroom door which holds messages from the crew and family etc. Everyone hangs their fish extender from the fish's mouth and people secretly fill it up with unique gifts.

Someone from the dis boards volunteers to create the exchange assignments and main list. It is basically a gift exchange. You can google Disney Cruise line fish extenders and it will explain better than I can. I will try and include a link. It is a whole lotta fun and people either make things or purchase things to exchange with their assigned group. The fish extender holder can be purchased online but they are really easy to make. There is a fish holder next to your stateroom door which holds messages from the crew and family etc. Everyone hangs their fish extender from the fish's mouth and people secretly fill it up with unique gifts.

Thank you! Sounds like fun!

You should be able to do a search here on the Disboards to get more information on fish extenders. A lot of people had them outside their doors on our last Disney cruise. We chose not to participate because we thought that we would let the families with kids have the fun. If you don't want to make your own, they used to be available on ebay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter