Wonder 3 night Cruise - Help

staffieri

DIS Veteran
Going on this cruise in May and hoping to get some helpful tips. Also, anyone have the detail schedule of what they offer each day? Its 3 nights, what shows do they do? One day at sea and one in Ensenada. Not sure we will be getting off. We have 4 kids ages 4-11. What should not be missed? We will be booking a Palo meal. We will be driving. Any help on parking? Thanks. Any help will be great.

On our three night cruise this month, the three shows in order were The Golden Mickeys, Dreams, and Frozen. The second day was Ensenada and the Pirate Party, and the third day was at sea. Enjoy!

You can find navigators on the Disney Cruise Line blog - here is the link for the 3nt this past May: http://disneycruiselineblog.com/201...rs-3-night-baja-cruise-san-diego-may-14-2017/

BTW - my daughter (10) and I will be on this cruise in May also, followed by the California Coast to Vancouver. Still not sure if we will get off in Ensenda, if we do we will more than likely do the DCL excursion (EN01) City and Shopping tour. We are looking forward to seeing "Frozen" and just relaxing (my daughter will spend all her time in the pool no doubt)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter