Won Dream FP at Epcot!

kids1617

Mouseketeer
In the morning we were the third in line to meet the characters at Epcot's Character Spot and when we finished the last character (Goofy) there they were handing us Dream Fast Passes..It was great and we were so happy to win something.

Very cool - congrats! We happened on that character photo spot last April. We had just entered Epcot via the International Gateway, and there was Mickey motioning us to come in......don't have to ask us twice! :goodvibes

Hope we as lucky as you on our October visit!!!

Excuse my ignorance. After being a disney lover since birth, I should know. But, I have never won a dream. So please explain what exactly can you do with a dream fast pass? Get to go on to all the rides through the fast pass line?

If so, that is amazing, and congrats!!

Excuse my ignorance. After being a disney lover since birth, I should know. But, I have never won a dream. So please explain what exactly can you do with a dream fast pass? Get to go on to all the rides through the fast pass line?

If so, that is amazing, and congrats!!

A Dream Fast Pass *is* amazing. LOL!

It's a big plastic pass that has tabs on it. Each tab is an instand fast pass for the rides it allots for. When we got Fastpasses in AK a year & a half ago, the tabs (fast passes) were for Kilimanjaro Safari, EE, Kali River Rapids, Primeval Whirl, Dinosaur and It's Tough to be a Bug.

I'd love to know which rides are "usually" on the Fast Passes for other parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter