Won A Few Things...still Here

Charleyann

<font color=purple>Someone spilled the beans<br><f
i WON A MICKEY MOUSE ICE CREAM BAR. MY DS GOT TWO HALLOWEEN PINS AND LANDYARD WITH 4 STARTER PINS, TWO HELIUM FILLED BALLOONS, A BUTTON SAYING HE WAS HONORARY WALT DISNEY WORLD CITIZEN,A LICENSE FOR MONORAIL (RIDING IN THE FRONT) HE WAS MADE ANIMAL SPOTTER FOR THE SAFARI AND GIVEN A CERIFICATE AND BINOCULARS. HE WAS ALSO CHOSEN TO PARTICIPATE IN THE LION OF FESTIVAL SHOW AND THEN YESTERDAY WE WERE GIVEN PRIORITY SEATING FOR THE PARADE COMPLETE WITH POPCORN...THIS WAS ON LIBERTY BRIDGE WITH BENCHES TO SIT ON! NOW, i DON'T KNOW IF ALL THESE ARE PART OF A MILLION DREAMS....BUT IT FELT GOOD!

ALL OF THIS HAS BEEN SO EXCITING! :Pinkbounc

CHARLEYANN

That is great news for you and your family and glad you guys are in the right place at the right time....you are really lucky. We on the other hand just returned last weekend for a 14 day visit to WDW and visited the parks everyday (mornings and afternoons) and only on the 10th day did we get a pin lanyard, but by then we were a little disappointed that there was no pixie dust for us before then. For the other 13 days we were just ordinary joes just visiting the parks. Glad you guys are enjoying the perks and making memories!

n2mm said:
That is great news for you and your family and glad you guys are in the right place at the right time....you are really lucky. We on the other hand just returned last weekend for a 14 day visit to WDW and visited the parks everyday (mornings and afternoons) and only on the 10th day did we get a pin lanyard, but by then we were a little disappointed that there was no pixie dust for us before then. For the other 13 days we were just ordinary joes just visiting the parks. Glad you guys are enjoying the perks and making memories!

WE WERE HAVING A GREAT TIME EITHER WAY! JUST BEING IN DISNEY, BEING A SINGLE PARENT OF A CHILD WITH A LIFE THREATENING ILLNESS, WAS ENOUGH.....JUST TO SEE HIS JOY, HIS SMILES AND TO BE FAR AWAY FROM HOSPITAL AND DOCTORS NOT NOT FOCUSING ON HIS ILLNESS, THAT ALONE IS ENOUGH.

DISNEY WITHOUT KNOWING, HAS HANDED ME OUT THE BEST DREAM EVER....

THE LITTLE EXTRA PERKS JUST ADDED A LITTLE MORE MAGIC! :Pinkbounc

CHARLEYANN

I'm Happy for you! and yes when I'm going, I'm doing my own magic... I'm just blessed in going for my 3rd visit (Was happy for my first visit and then was surprised with second and now my 3rd, I can't believe it). It will be nice to get something, but I would be happy to see other people get a wish also... I'm in such great spirit when I get there!!!!! CAN'T WAIT :cool1:

Charleyann said:
WE WERE HAVING A GREAT TIME EITHER WAY! JUST BEING IN DISNEY, BEING A SINGLE PARENT OF A CHILD WITH A LIFE THREATENING ILLNESS, WAS ENOUGH.....JUST TO SEE HIS JOY, HIS SMILES AND TO BE FAR AWAY FROM HOSPITAL AND DOCTORS NOT NOT FOCUSING ON HIS ILLNESS, THAT ALONE IS ENOUGH.

DISNEY WITHOUT KNOWING, HAS HANDED ME OUT THE BEST DREAM EVER....

THE LITTLE EXTRA PERKS JUST ADDED A LITTLE MORE MAGIC! :Pinkbounc

CHARLEYANN

I hope he will get better and that alone, he deserved all the magic he could get... wish you all the best and even more pixie dust for you and your family... :grouphug: pixiedust:

marconat said:
I hope he will get better and that alone, he deserved all the magic he could get... wish you all the best and even more pixie dust for you and your family... :grouphug: pixiedust:

I too am blessed with a third visit with my child! We keep praying for a cure, but we also live day by day.....When we are at Disney, we are blessed with tomorrow and another day! It is truly uplifting for my child and his health!

We love all things Disney and God willing, we'll make it another year at Christmas 2007!

Charleyann

Disney, if only for a fleeting moment takes it all away! :Pinkbounc

so happy you guys have had a good trip. How is your son doing? What, may I ask, does he have? If its to personal, I understand.

OH MY GOSH, TODAY WE WON THE MILLION DREAM MICKEY EARS AND THE MILLION DREAMS PINS WITH LANDYARD!

SERIOUSLY, WE ARE GOING TO COME CRASHING DOWN! THIS ISN'T OUR STYLE....IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK WE WOULDN'T HAVE ANY LUCK!

MY SON HAS MODERATE TO SEVERE CYSTIC FIBROSIS, HE HAS JUVENILE RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS. HE HAS DISTAL OBSRUCTIVE BOWEL dISEASE WITH OBSTRUCTIONS EVERY 3-4 MONTH AND NEEDS NG TUBES AND TO BE FLUSHED WITH GOLITELY. HE HAS REFLUX DISEASE. ALL THESE SECONDARY TO HIS CF. HE HAS HAD 10 ADMISSIONS TO HOSPITAL THIS YEAR...HE GOT THE SHORT END OF THE STICK....

DISNEY HAS SENT US MAGIC!!!! :Pinkbounc

cHARLEYANN

All I can say is that Disney Magic has struck again and it has happened to 2 very deserving people :thumbsup2 Make sure you wish upon a star....you never know what can happen at The Happiest Place on Earth! :wizard:

Disney magic couldn't happen to better people!!! Making families feel like families is what Disney means to me. Some of our best memories are standing in line at Test Track just having fun, joking, talking, etc. with our two boys. I hope your son feels the Disney magic every second of your vacation!!

Wow! This sounds like a trip to remember always. Your son must be on :cloud9: . With all your son goes through, I just can't imagine anyone more deserving of some Disney Magic (to say the least). God bless you. . . and prayers to you, too.

:wave2:

Thank you all for your good wishes. This has been a wonderful trip.
:wizard: We have just 6 more days before we go home. God willing, we will do Christmas 2007!

Guess I better home and starting planning and get back to work so I can pay for the next trip....gosh, I wish there was universal health so we could live in Florida and visit Dsiney often....for now I'll take this!

Charleyann :wave: :woohoo: :wave:

brendrek said:
Too bad you didn't win a new keyboard, your CAPS LOCK key seems to be broken :rotfl2:

Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning? :rotfl2:

Charleyann

brendrek said:
I was just tryin to skewl the noobs on the ways of the internets.

Be gone with you, before someone drops a house on you!

You aren't worth it....

charleyann

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter