Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill - how many credits?

PhoenixStrength

Found my Prince Charming!
I just want to confirm something. On Disney's website it lists Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill as a Fine/Signature Dining location, which usually means 2 TS credits PP, but when I click on the link for what dining plans are accepted for them it lists 1 credit per meal for lunch and dinner for 2019. Anyone been there or knows for sure how many credits in any way?

Thanks in advance!

I just want to confirm something. On Disney's website it lists Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill as a Fine/Signature Dining location, which usually means 2 TS credits PP, but when I click on the link for what dining plans are accepted for them it lists 1 credit per meal for lunch and dinner for 2019. Anyone been there or knows for sure how many credits in any way?

Thanks in advance!

In 2018, the Bar & Grill wasn't on the PDF as accepting ANY dining plan credits. You'll may have to take Disney's word on this one.

In 2018, the Bar & Grill wasn't on the PDF as accepting ANY dining plan credits. You'll may have to take Disney's word on this one.

That's the problem, Disney says it's a signature restaurant, which means 2 credits, but also lists it as 1 credit per meal on the which dining plans accepted link, so Disney doesn't even seem to know! :rotfl:

Any updates on this - I’m assuming it’s one going by the Disney website, but wanted to be sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!