WL Woodsview...fireworks?

travelgoddess

DIS Veteran
We are reserved in a woodsview room at WL. Even though we probably won't get a room with a view of the fireworks at the MK, is there somewhere else at the WL we can go to watch them.

I was able to see the higher fireworks from my woods view room which was located near the otter pond (I don't remember the number, sorry).

We were in room 4089 woodview non smoking and you could see fireworks just fine!

we were on top floor, the balconey was closed, not just railings, when you looked down you saw the otters in the otter pond and at night you could see the firewaorks then the castle changing colors. I wish I could remember the room. That was first first stay at a deluxe hotel and since then I am hooked although the moderates are real nice too.:D :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Yes the woodsview has a chance. My room, 4089, had a great view of the fireworks and it was a woodview room. It also had an open rail balcony.

You can always fax a room request to the resort four days ahead of time. Just request the area you would like and I know 999ghsts (from the WL faq board) will do her best to get you the closest to what you want.

I believe she said requesting the north wing MK side is the best chance to see the fireworks at night. (You might check out the WL faqs board if you think you can sift through all that info!!)

The resort fax number is (407) 824-3232, and you should mark it "Attn: Room Assigner." Put your most necessary requests first and foremost. I hope you get everything you want in your room/view. But if you're anything like me, just being that close to the magic will be enough. Anything else is just gravy!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter