WL questions

Kay1

<font color=red>Check out Ricki's hidden Mickey!<b
We're staying at WL this Saturday and my sons are going to Cub's Den for a couple of hours, maybe 5:30 - 7:30. Will this allow them enough time to eat dinner? After that, I'd like us to watch the MK fireworks at 8:00. Is there any public place at the hotel to see the fireworks or should we just take a boat to the MK or Contemporary? Thanks.

Walk out to the "REntal" Boat dock/beach area at WL and you can see the fireworks,,,,also in the front parking lot of the Contemporary is a good view.

Our DS has stayed at the Cub's Den, and the two hour window you listed will be adequate time to eat dinner and enjoy the fun at the Cub's Den! Also wanted to let you know that we were very impressed with the staff there and the care our DS received. There were two staff members and only 5 children there the evening we were there. We felt very comfortable leaving our child there.

Thanks for the great info, you guys. Now I have a plan!

What is there for the kids to do at the Cub's Den? We are going in March and have a 4 and 7 year old daughters.

Does anyone have any pictures or know where some might be?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter